The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Site, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Contact Information.
- Job Application Information.
If you would like to apply for any job opportunities at Mark43, you will need to provide your name, e-mail address, phone number and resume, and you may choose to provide a cover letter, LinkedIn profile, website, and description of how you heard about Mark43, gender, race/ethnicity, and veteran status (collectively, the “Job Application Information”).
- Other Information.
In addition to the Contact Information and Job Application Information, we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- In an ongoing effort to improve the Site, we automatically collect certain information when you visit the Site. Such information includes, without limitation, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site visitors visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site.
- We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Site. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Site may function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics and https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
For more information on Autopilot, please visit https://autopilothq.com/privacypolicy.html.
Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
We also use third-party remarketing services (including Facebook and Twitter) to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors to our Site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who have completed a task on our Site, for example using the Request a Demo page to request a demo of our products and services.
For Google Analytics, please visit:
For Facebook, please visit:
For Twitter, please visit:
For LinkedIn, please visit:
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use your Job Application Information to determine your eligibility for the job opportunity and to contact you in connection with your job application. You authorize us to use your Contact Information to provide the requested services, including but not limited to, a demo of our products and services, newsletters, blog updates, and access to our downloadable content.
You authorize us to use your Contact Information and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Site; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our company, products and services.
You also authorize us to use and/or share your Information as described below.
- We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Site, we might analyze your Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Site to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your Information and Job Application Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your Information and Job Application Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mark43 or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any personal information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us at [email protected] In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Mark43 marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us maybe transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
28 E 28th St.
New York, NY 10016
Attention: General Counsel
In addition, Mark43 monitors, recognizes, and honors opt-out and do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us