California is not only the most populous state but also home to the most police officers in the U.S. That means on any given day, California likely has more individuals collecting crime data than anywhere else. For agencies using Mark43 RMS — which natively handles CIBRS reporting requirements — the time and resources needed to enter and submit these metrics are measurably less.
With 50 customers in California, Mark43 is no stranger to providing our first-class support to public safety agencies of all sizes. Mark43 users have access to an array of trainings and resources to ensure your agency’s RMS transition is as seamless, and painless as possible. For example, all California-based Mark43 agencies receive:
- Reports developed to natively collect CIBRS data
- CIBRS submission training for records personnel
- An online Help Center with articles, video training sessions, and CIBRS-specific content
- Personalized practice submission sessions with Mark43 trainers
- 24/7/365 customer support
The Mark43 platform can make your agency CIBRS-compliant. Ready to get started? Reach out to email@example.com.