With new technologies, law enforcement agencies are gathering more and more data. While increasing amounts of information make departments more effective and accountable, this technological innovation places an incredible burden on IT professionals to maintain secure environments. This session, co-presented with Amazon Web Services, will help agency leadership rethink their data security practices — and how cloud technology in particular promotes future capabilities without exhausting IT resources.
May 21-23, 2018 Providence, RI
IACP Technology Conference 2018
Mark43 product experts will be attending the IACP Technology Conference in Providence, RI. Sign up for a personalized demo by filling out the form below.
Rethinking Data Security in Policing
Didn’t Get a Chance to Meet Us?
Complete the form below to schedule a meeting with a Mark43 product expert.
- July 24-29, 2021 Columbus, OH NENA 2021
- August 15-18, 2021 San Antonio, TX APCO 2021
- September 11-14, 2021 New Orleans, LA IACP 2021
- September 14-15, 2021 Oxmard, CA CA CLETS User Group Training
- September 14-16, 2021 Roanoke, VA Virginia Sheriffs Association Conference
- October 17-20, 2021 Ocean City, MD MCPA Annual (MD)